Return, Exchange and Cancellation Policy
This policy is effective as of 08/01/2022. If you ordered before this date, please see our previous policy HERE.
30-Day No Risk Return Policy
Luxe Gemmes takes immense pride in the quality, craftsmanship and sheer beauty of our lab grown moissanite, diamond and gemstone jewelry. We are confident that your purchase will match or exceed your expectations and are proud to offer a 30-day no-risk return policy.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, simply return/exchange your purchase within 30 days from the day of the purchase. Items must be received by Luxe Gemmes within the 30 Day Return Period.
The Refund period starts the day after you place your order with Luxe Gemmes. It normally takes Luxe Gemmes 10-15 Business Days to process and ship your order. Only in the event that an order is shipped after the 15 business days processing time period passed, and said delay was caused solely by Luxe Gemmes, will these additional days will be added to The Refund Period. No other exceptions to Luxe Gemme's refund policy apply.
Luxe Gemmes allows one return per customer per year. Any other purchase made by you during this one-year time period is final. In addition, once you receive your purchase and thereafter request a modification of your original purchase, including but not limited to exchanging the center stone, changing the ring to a different ring, etc., or Luxe Gemmes has started to process your modification request. You are no longer entitled to receive a monetary refund and you are only entitled to an exchange.
The following terms must be met in order to receive a monetary return:
- RAN Number: RAN number is required for your return. Packages without RAN numbers will be refused. Steps to request an RAN number are in the section below
- 30 DAYS: Item must be returned and delivered within 30 days of PURCHASE. After this date, they cannot be returned for a refund or exchange.
- Security Tag: The original security tag must still be attached to the unworn item in order for refunds to be processed. If the tag has been removed (or if it has been removed and re-attached by the customer) the return policy is voided.
- New Condition: Items must be in new condition (no visible signs of wear and tear). Items that have been altered by a jeweler other than MoissaniteCo.com (i.e. rings that are resized) are not eligible for a refund.
- Very Large and Very Small Ring Sizes: Ladies rings sized above a size 8.0 and below a size are considered special orders and are thus not eligible for a return.
- Custom, Sale and Special Order Items: items purchased at a discounted rate, marked as "special order" or "custom" designed on the website are not eligible for a refund or exchange. Eternity bands are not able to be resized and considered custom items. Earrings are unable to be returned and considered custom items due to upmost hygiene practices. Custom items include but are not limited to custom designed rings, engraved items, name necklaces, letter pendants, etc.
- Certificates: Items must be returned with all original packaging contents including order slip, and gemological certificates.
In order to offer wide selection of luxe jewelry and product options at amazing prices, a small restocking / processing fee is applied to orders that are returned. There are significant costs incurred when jewelry is returned. Without a small restocking fee, our prices would need to increase or offer a much more limited selection.
The restocking / processing fee for items returned for a refund are as follows (higher for eternity rings, please see above):
- 14K Gold: 7%
- 18K Palladium Gold: 9%
- Platinum: 10%
- Special Order Loose Stones: 5%
There is no restocking fee on items exchanged for something of greater value (if exchanged orders are also returned, there is a restocking fee on both orders). The exception are eternity rings (please see eternity ring section above).
There is NO restocking fee if a single loose stone is purchased and a single loose stone is returned for a refund. If multiple stones are purchased within a 30 day period and multiple stones returned for a refund there is a restocking / processing fee of 5% (regardless if it is a single order or multiple orders).
There is a $100 replacement fee for lost gem certifications.
Shipping upgrades and international shipping fees are not refundable. If the package is undeliverable or refused by the customer when UPS tries to deliver it, there will be a $50 fee. In the case of international shipments, the full cost of the return shipment charged by UPS will be deducted. UPS does not give our company discounts on return shipments and so the return shipment cost will typically be significantly more than the original shipping fee charged by our company.
For exchanges, if the price of the new order is not $300 or more than the original order, there will be a 10% restocking fee. For international orders, the full shipping fee will be due. In order to be eligible for Exchange, the order must be received by Luxe Gemmes no later than 30 days from the date of PURCHASE.
- In order to cancel an order, we must be contacted via email at email@example.com. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled.
- If work has already begun on your order, the applicable restocking fee will be charged depending on production phase.
- If a package is refused upon delivery, all costs incurred for the return of the package will be deducted from the refund (please be forewarned: in the case of international packages, this can be quite costly as our discounted Fedex/UPS rate is only one way, and if any duties are taxes have been paid by Fedex/UPS, they will also be deducted from the refund.
Our simple return policy makes it very easy to return an item. Simply follow the instructions below:
- Return Authorization Number (RAN): email us at LuxeGemmes@gmail.com. We will give you an RAN number and Return Address. Write the RAN number in the original invoice that we have sent you. Returns will not be accepted without this number. We will give you an RAN number.
- Package Your Return: Safely package the item you are returning, and include all original packaging, the invoice, and collateral material. For security reasons do not write jewelry on the box. Return shipping costs are paid by the customer.
- Insure your Package: Insuring your package is extremely important. All returned orders must be FULLY insured for the cost of the item. Please also make sure to send your tracking confirmation to us once shipped.
- Refund: Upon receiving the package, our quality assurance team will review the item. This normally take 5-7 business days. Upon their approval we will issue a refund within in the original payment method.
Follow the return instructions exactly as specified to prevent failure of refunding your order. We will refuse receipt of improperly packaged and/or uninsured packages. We will not be responsible for losses or damages during shipment.
Please allow 1-2 weeks from the return shipped date for us to receive and process. If allowed, your original form of payment will be credited with the determined amount.
Financed Items: Items purchased through Affirm and Shop Pay (Powered by Affirm) are not eligible for a refund.