Browse classic, and comfortable wedding bands made just for you. If you wish, you can customize the band according to band metal, band size, gemstone, and gemstone cut. We are dedicated to making your special day even more specialShow More
Long Lasting Men’s Wedding Bands
Have a look at gold, rose gold, white gold, silver, and platinum engagement rings with oval moissanite stones here.
Choose the Right Oval Emerald Moissanite Ring at Luxe Gemmes
Men’s wedding bands are often subject to more wear and tear. But the ones at our online store promise your peace of mind in that respect.
There are some things you must keep in mind to find the perfect one.
- Rhodium Plated - Our gems and bands last longer because of the special rhodium plating.
- Our solid metal bands are alloyed with special metals that minimize wear and tear. These rings and bands are the perfect symbol of your everlasting love.
- Affordable Gemstones - The gemstones in our men’s unique wedding bands with diamonds are moissanite gemstones instead of diamonds. Moissanite looks exactly like diamond but is clearer, shinier, and very affordable, which makes it easier to replace if it falls out.
Our wedding bands for men can last even longer if they are cleaned at least once every month. Get eternal wedding bands in the designs of your choice.
Simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
Why Choose Luxe Gemmes
The Luxe Gemmes modern men’s wedding bands never disappoint. Get more in less!
- Very durable bands
- Available in gold, silver, white gold, rose gold, and platinum
- Moissanite gemstone emerald, oval cuts
- Rhodium-plated and solid gold and silver bands
- Upto one year warranty on bands
Even if you don’t see the ring you want, we will make it for you! Just tell us what you have in mind.
Our expert-curated collection of bands can be customized on the basis of the metal band, gemstone, band size, paving, and gemstone size.
So what are you waiting for?Show Less
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does your plated men’s wedding ring need to be re-dipped over time?
Over time your men’s wedding ring will lose its sheen and you will have to get your wedding band redipped/replated with rhodium. You know it’s time for replating when you see the color of the gold peeking out.
2. Which men's wedding bands are popular?
Men’s wedding bands are popular in gold, silver, and platinum, however, other metals may interest you as well.
- Gold - Many of the top-rated wedding bands are made of yellow, gold, rose gold, or white gold. Gold is the most preferred metal for men’s wedding bands. 14K and 18K are the most popular even among gold wedding bands.
- Silver - Silver is preferred for wedding bands for its durability and affordability. Silver can be alloyed with other metals to create some of the most stunning bands. Its malleability makes it possible to mold it into any shape.
- Platinum - Platinum is one of the rarest metals in the world, hence it is no surprise that it makes the most expensive men’s wedding bands. While it is expensive, it is also durable. It is an everlasting symbol of your union.
- Palladium - Palladium is very much like platinum and has a similar white hue and shine. It is not as durable but it is affordable. It does not have much wear and tear and can withstand harsh conditions that rings are subject to.
- Tungsten - Tungsten is resistant to scratches and is ideal for those who work a lot with their hands. It is very low maintenance. It can be made in white, gry and back. These rings can’t be resized so ensure you get the right size.
- Titanium - Titanium is a very lightweight metal and is incredibly durable and strong. Titanium gives you the option of ordering rings in different colors. It looks very sophisticated and chic and is affordable. Tungsten - Tungsten is resistant to scratches and is ideal for those who work a lot with their hands. It is very low maintenance. It can be made in white, gry and back. These rings can’t be resized so ensure you get the right size.
Find out what suits you best by writing to us at email@example.com to know more.
3. How thick should a man's wedding band be?
The average width of modern men’s wedding bands is between 6mm and 8mm. While buying a band, always ensure that you try on the size before placing the order. When buying online, please know the size beforehand to avoid adjustments later.
4. How do I ensure I have ordered the correct size? Can I exchange the men’s wedding band I purchased from you?
No. All our custom orders and sales are final. You have the option of canceling the order within 2 hours of placing the order. We will refund the money.However, if the defect is one made during manufacturing, we will exchange the wedding band for you.
5. How to maintain men’s wedding bands?
Here's how to maintain Luxe Gemme’s western wedding bands
- Gold bands - Gold is soft and scratches easily. It is very sensitive to chemicals and needs special care. Soak your wedding band in soapy water for no more than 30 minutes. Never use harsh brushes on the band, simply remove the grime stuck between the stones with a soft brush.
- Silver bands - The answer to cleaning silver bands is ketchup! Just apply ketchup to your wedding band and gently rub it with a soft toothbrush. Do not keep the ketchup on the ring for too long, rinse it off immediately after cleaning.
- Platinum bands - Platinum does not scratch easily and is perfect for those with outdoor work. Clean your platinum band by popping it in an Alka-Seltzer solution, for thirty minutes. Dry the band with a soft cloth and your band is as good as new.